CeramicSpeed BSA Bottom Bracket Description:
With an integrated dust cover for all models, a snug & secure fit that also fully protects the face of the bearing delivers exceptional performance without any sacrifices. CeramicSpeed hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability & efficiency.
Gravel BB's have the same fitment as a traditional road bottom bracket, except built with UFO Long Life Grease and only available with coated ceramic bearings.
- External BSA, English threaded bottom brackets featuring anodized aluminum cups
- Save watts and ride faster with guaranteed lowest friction, optimized power transfer, and longest product lifetime
- Coated Bearings: metallic layer that covers bearing races making them 75% harder than steel. Even lower friction and highly resistant to corrosion
- Super round CeramicSpeed balls and hardened-steel races
- Hand built in Denmark
- Frame Interface: BSA (English Threaded)
- Spindle Interface: SRAM DUB (28.99mm)
- Bottom Bracket Shell ID: 1.37
- Shell Width: 68mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: -
This product was added to our catalog on October 6, 2022