Colony Horizon 14" BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Horizon 14” bike helps bridge the gap for riders who are too big for a 12” bike, but not quite ready for a 16”. Built around an all-aluminum frame with appropriately sized geometry, the Horizon 14” was designed to be lightweight, agile and most importantly, fun.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum (13.9" Toptube)
- Fork: Hi-tensile Steel w/ Chromoly Tapered Legs
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Horizon Alloy Top Load (Short Reach)
- Bars: Colony Chromoly 2-Piece (6.5" Rise)
- Grips: Colony Horizon
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly 3-Piece (110mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Horizon (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy Cassette (3/8" Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (28 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (28 Hole)
- Front Tire: Family (14" x 2.25")
- Rear Tire: Family (14" x 2.25")
- Seat: Colony Horizon (Railed)
- Seat Post: Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy (Short Reach)
- Brakes: Alloy V-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black/Polished
- Weight: 19.4 lbs
- Toptube Length: 13.9"
- Chainstay Length: 10.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 2'8" to 3'6"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 1, 2021