The Continental Der Baron Projekt tire is a technical and sophisticated enduro tire with a versatile tread pattern and good rolling characteristics. The Baron features a 240tpi casing under the tread and 180tpi casing on the sidewall as well as the Apex protection insert at the bead, to produce a tire that is truly meant for some serious riding.
When it comes to the riding characteristics of tires, the rubber compound that makes up the tire can be easily overlooked. Continental uses a proprietary BlackChili compound that provides a mind-blowing balance of grip and rolling resistance for truly unique performance.
- 240tpi casing under the tread is made to tackle the roughest terrain and keep rolling
- Apex sidewall insert for added flat protection when running lower tire pressures
- Spread lugs offer excellent mud shedding and grip when the weather gets sloppy
- BlackChili rubber compound brings outstanding traction and handling characteristics for a planted and confident feel
- Tubeless ready tire (just add sealant)
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: BlackChili | ProTection Apex
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 3/180 TPI
Puncture Protection: Yes
Inflation: 51 PSI (2.4"), 44 PSI (2.6")
Weight: 870g (26" | 2.4"), 900g (27.5" | 2.4"), 935g (27.5" | 2.6"), 970g (29" | 2.4"),
This product was added to our catalog on August 26, 2020