CushCore PRO allows you to push the limits of your tires and suspension to new levels. The best choice for the majority of wheels, terrain, and riders.
- An engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inner volume of the tire in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim
- Absorbs impacts, reduces vibration and adds lateral stability to the tire
- Third party testing has revealed that, compared to a standard tubeless setup, Cush Core provides a 12% smoother ride, 35% more sidewall stability, 16% less suspension travel consumption, 3% less rolling resistance, and 50% less impact force transferred to the rim
- This system is designed to be used with tubeless ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tires, as well as standard tubeless sealant
- Doesn't absorb sealant like other tire inserts on the market
- Includes special tubeless air valves that allow air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert
Package: Single w/ Valve Stem
Wheel Size: 29"
Tire Width: 2.1-2.6"
Rim Width: 22-35mm
This product was added to our catalog on February 17, 2021