No matter your training category, the CycleOps H2 is the perfect addition to any athlete's toolbox. From weekend warriors to pro-podium chasers, mountain bikers to triathletes, this direct drive smart trainer is versatile enough to push any training regimen to the edge.
The heart of the H2 is its ability to replicate real-world inertia better than anyone with its massive, 20-pound, precision-balanced flywheel. The H2's soul is its impressive electronic prowess, complete with integrated cadence, speed and power data, internal cooling, over-the-air firmware updates, dual-band ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility, and topped off with its electromagnetic resistance system for rapid resistance changes within virtual training environments. Plus, at 64 decibels the H2 is library-level quiet -- even if your next virtual victory may not be.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/- 2% accurate power readings
- Electromagnetic resistance provides a precise and controlled workout every time
- Direct-drive design features widest bike compatibility and quiet performance
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with 142mm or 148mm widths
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with 130mm or 135mm widths
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data -- no external sensors needed
- Seamlessly connects to virtual training apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Zwift certified
- Shimano splined freehub body for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes (cassette not included)
This product was added to our catalog on February 20, 2019