Take on any road with the aggressively powerful and sleek Cygolite Zot Headlight. Its impressive power fires up extra wide, long range coverage at night, while its lightning-like flashes make riders stand out by day, ensuring safer cycling at all times. Every bit the road cyclist's light, it uses a low profile flexible mount designed to strap quickly and easily to most handlebars including aerobars.
- Eight lighting modes for use on roads and commuting
- Features Enhanced Cycling Optics that cast an extra wide and long range beam compared to conventional lighting optics
- Water-resistant design for all riding conditions
- Side light ports for 180-degree visibility
- Low battery indicator and light memory mode saves the mode the rider is using when the light is turned off
- Lockout function prevents accidental light activation
- 2.5 Hours charging time
- Run Times:
- 1 Hour (Boost)
- 2 Hours (High)
- 3 Hours (Medium)
- 3.5 Hours (SteadyPulse)
- 6 Hours (Low)
- 20 Hours (DayLightning)
- 20 Hours (Triple Flash)
- 65 Hours (Walking)
Brightness: 450 Lumens
Battery Type: Rechargeable (USB)
Run Time: 1 - 65 Hours
Beam Color: White
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2019
I still remember the earliest bike lights that used halogen bulbs and had battery packs the size of water bottles. It's amazing how much LED technology has improved night riding.
The rubber clamp is quick and convenient, but a more permanent mount would be nice for trail riding. The different lighting modes are good to have, but it does take some time to get familiar with them.
Hope this will hold up to frequent use, I see more night rides in the near future.