Looking to tame that tough section of trail? The Diamondback Atroz Comp 27.5" full suspension mountain bike is just what you need to make quick work of some serious off-road conditions. The Atroz Comp's foundation is a super-strong 6061-T6 aluminum frame that sports 4" of rear travel courtesy of the RockShox Monarch R air rear shock. The full suspension frame uses a sealed cartridge bearing pivot and is constructed around an optimized single pivot design which is the simplest type of rear suspension because there are few moving parts. Additionally, the frame's elevated chain stays mean you don't have to listen to a bunch of chain slap as you're riding through the rough stuff. Up front there's a RockShox XC 32 with 120mm of travel, TurnKey lock-out, and a 15mm thru-axle to smooth out the ruts and provide superb control.
The Atroz Comp sports a 1x10-speed drivetrain that ensures shifting is a simple and precise proposition. There's a SRAM X5 10-speed shifter mated with a SRAM X7 rear derailleur and SRAM PG1030 11-36T cassette for super smooth gear changing. Add in a Race Face Ride crankset with a 30T Narrow Wide single chainring and you've got exemplary chain retention plus a wide range of gears to tackle any terrain. And for extra insurance on gnarly descents, the full chain guide with roller ensures the chain remains perfectly in place.
Ride with the utmost confidence knowing there's Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes to provide all-weather stopping power. Wheel-wise, you've got incredibly reliable SL7 aluminum doublewall rims, 32-hole SL7 aluminum hubs, plus tried-and-true 14g spokes laced in a 3x pattern that roll smooth all day long. Rounding out the wheelset is a set of Kenda Nevegal X 27.5x2.35" tires that serve up an aggressive, all-around tread pattern for incredible bite.
- Hand-built 6061 T6 aluminum alloy full suspension frame with 4" travel is strong and lightweight
- RockShox XC 32 fork provides 120mm travel, TurnKey lock-out, and 15mm thru-axle
- RockShox Monarch R air spring rear shock floats through the bumps
- SRAM 1x10-speed drivetrain is simple, intuitive, and provides a range of gears for any terrain
- Race Face Ride crankset features 30T Narrow Wide single chainring for optimal chain retention
- SRAM X5 10-speed shifter and SRAM X7 rear derailleur provide smooth, reliable gear changes
- Chain guide with roller keeps chain securely in place on the roughest of trails
- Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes with 180/160mm rotors ensure plenty of all-condition stopping power
- Race Face Respond aluminum bars and stem are light, strong, and reliable
- Aluminum, 32-hole DB SL7 wheels are strong and smooth rolling
- Kenda Nevegal X 27.5x2.35" tires feature an aggressive tread pattern that enhances control on rough terrain
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019