The Diamondback Atroz 27.5" full suspension mountain bike provides everything you need to handle some serious off-road conditions. Built around a super-strong 6061-T6 aluminum frame, you'll surely enjoy the 4" of rear travel courtesy of the RockShox Monarch R air rear shock. The full suspension frame uses a sealed cartridge bearing pivot and is constructed around an optimized single pivot design which is the simplest type of rear suspension because there are few moving parts. Up front there's a SR Suntour XCM 120mm front fork with preload adjust that enables you perfectly tune the fork to your personal preference.
The Atroz features a 1x9-speed to keep shifting simple and precise. There's a SRAM 9-speed shifter that controls the SRAM X5 rear derailleur while the 32T single chainring and 11-34T SRAM PG50 cassette provide a wide range of gears to tackle any terrain. And to ensure the drivetrain works flawlessly through the rough stuff, a full chain guide with roller is there to keep the chain in place.
You'll ride with confidence knowing there are Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes to deliver superb stopping power in all conditions. Wheel-wise, you've got incredibly reliable SL7 aluminum doublewall rims, 32-hole SL7 aluminum hubs, plus tried-and-true 14g spokes laced in a 3x pattern. Rounding out the wheelset is a set of Kenda Nevegal X 27.5x2.35" tires that sport an aggressive, all-around tread pattern for incredible bite.
- Hand-built 6061 T6 aluminum alloy full suspension frame with 4" travel is strong and lightweight
- SR Suntour XCM fork provides 120mm travel and preload adjust
- RockShox Monarch R air spring rear shock floats through the bumps
- SRAM 1x9-speed drivetrain is simple to use and gives a great range of gears for any terrain
- Chain guide with roller keeps chain securely in place on the roughest of trails
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with 180/160mm rotors ensure plenty of all-condition stopping power
- Aluminum, 32-hole DB SL7 wheels are strong and reliable
- Kenda Nevegal X 27.5x2.35" tires feature an aggressive tread pattern that enhances control on rough terrain
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019