FINAL The Easton EA70 front wheel is all about smooth riding dependability for road and cyclocross endeavors. This wheel features an extra wide (17.5-millimeter internal rim width) EA70 alloy rim that enhances the ride quality and provides a better contact patch while leaning into corners. Easton's V5 aluminum hub utilizes long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings for smooth rolling performance. Additionally, the 20 standard, J-bend spokes are reliable and easy to service.
Pair with the Easton EA70 rear wheel (Nashbar item # EA-A70R) to complete the 1650 gram/pair wheelset.
- EA70 aluminum alloy rim is lightweight, stiff, and durable
- Sleeved rim joint provides better rotating balance and lower weight
- Machined sidewall ensures perfectly smooth braking
- 25mm deep rim profile with 22mm external rim width for aerodynamics, vertical compliance, and cornering traction
- Easton V5 aluminum hub features a larger diameter axle for durability plus sealed cartridge bearings for smooth-rolling performance
- 20 traditional J-bend spokes are easy to replace and service
This product was added to our catalog on May 17, 2019