Easton has upgraded their venerable EA90 SL road front wheel by dropping weight and increasing strength. Not only that, the EA90 SL is now tubeless ready out of the box. A completely re-designed EA90 aluminum rim features a category-leading 19.5mm internal rim width in a deeper and stiffer 27mm blunt shaped rim profile that borrows from the aerodynamic shape of Easton's renowned Fantom rim. Durable Sapim straight-pull spokes with standard, alloy nipples enhance durability and reduce the need for proprietary parts. Finally, these battle-tested wheels are centered on Easton's award-winning Echo hubs that are lightweight, tough, and roll super-smooth on sealed cartridge bearings. And as is the case with Easton's top-of-the-line wheels, the EA90 SL is completely hand-built and acoustically tuned for the ultimate in quality and reliability.
Pair with the Easton EA90 SL rear wheel (Nashbar item # EA-A90SF) to complete the wheelset.
- EA90 aluminum alloy rim is lightweight, stiff, and durable
- Welded rim joint ensures rotating balance and strength
- Machined braking surface for confident stopping power
- 27mm deep rim profile with 24.5mm external rim width
- Tubeless ready (tubeless rim tape and valve stem included)
- 20 Sapim straight pull, double-butted spokes in radial lacing pattern
- Easton Echo aluminum hub is lightweight and features smooth-rolling cartridge bearings
- Hand-built and acoustically tuned
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2019