Shelter Off-Road protects from impacts– spreading their energy within its structure -, is abrasion and solvent resistant, doesn’t yellow and has a semi-structural adhesion to the surface it’s applied onto: normal bicycle washing won’t affect it, but it can be removed – if needed – without damaging the underlying paint.
- Shelter Off-Road Pack: sealed pack with two 54 x 500mm, 1,2mm thick elements. Ideal to protect one bicycle, adapting the tape to the surfaces to protect.
- Shelter Off-Road Roll: recommended for shops or teams. Size: 54mm x 5m (1,2mm thick).
1. Clean the area where you want to apply Shelter with alcohol and a clean cloth. Remove traces of dried-up alcohol with a clean, dry cloth.
2. Take the suitable pre-cut Shelter element or cut a custom made Shelter piece, without removing the backing paper.
3. Peel Shelter backing paper on a length of 1 inch/25 mm, freeing the adhesive surface (DO NOT TOUCH THE ADHESIVE SURFACE WITH YOUR FINGERS).
4. Stick the adhesive surface of Shelter on the area you want to protect by applying a firm and constant pressure with your thumbs.
5. Remove the rest of Shelter backing paper progressively, as you position and attach your Shelter element on the area you want to protect. Starting from the center, use your thumbs to push Shelter down, slowly working your way to the sides and applying a constant pressure.