The Elite Direto Interactive Trainer represents the pinnacle of indoor workouts with its combination of a direct drive trainer design as well as ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth connectivity so you can pair the Direto with a multitude of apps, software, computers, and devices. Train anywhere, anytime, and with just a few clicks you can set the course or training program and start pedaling - the Direto trainer will handle the rest by automatically adjusting the resistance and managing your training session. Your training sessions can be managed by Elite's own My E-Training app (12-month free subscription is included) as well as other popular software options such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Kinomap, Bikevo. Additionally, the Direto features its own integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter to further optimize your training sessions.
Unlike the standard trainer design in which your bike's rear wheel spins on a drum attached to a resistance unit, with this direct drive system the rear wheel is removed and replaced by the Direto trainer (you'll need to provide a cassette to mount to the trainer). The advantage of this direct drive system is that under heavy load - such as during standing starts, accelerations, and intense sprint sessions - there's no slippage of the rear wheel on a roller drum as your bike's drivetrain is directly attached to the resistance unit. You'll get to use 100% of your energy together with electronic-controlled magnetic resistance to experience the higher output, increased stability, and super-quiet performance of a direct drive trainer. You can simulate climbs up to 14% in gradient as well as 1400 watts of resistance at 40 km/h. It runs super smooth and feels super realistic. Furthermore, the Direto is compatible with Shimano 9/10/11-speed cassettes, frames that utilize 130mm or 135mm width hub spacing and standard quick release levers, as well as frames with 12x142mm rear thru-axle systems.
- Utilizes ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth to interact with a multitude of apps, software, computers, and devices (smartphones and tablets) with iOS, Android, OSX, and Windows
- Direct drive design for easy set-up, zero tire wear, and zero slippage when starting, accelerating, and during sprint sessions
- Magnetic resistance with wireless control of resistance level
- Simulates slopes up to 14% plus a 1400 watt power output at 40 km/h speed
- Integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter, which measures power with +/- 2.5% accuracy
- Includes 12-month free subscription to Elite's My E-Training app
- Compatible with software such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Kinomap, Bikevo
- Compatible with road and MTB frames with standard 130mm/135mm width quick release hubs plus 12x142mm thru-axle systems
- Compatible with Shimano 9/10/11-speed cassettes (cassette not included)
- Folds for storage or transport
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019