Make the most of your indoor training sessions with the Elite Qubo Digital Interactive trainer, featuring a wirelessly controlled (via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart) magnetic resistance unit. This trainer also supports the ANT+ FE-C (ANT+ Fitness Equipment Control) protocol that's the new ANT open, universal standard for a real-time wireless resistance adjustment. By using this ANT+ FE-C protocol Elite enables the user to train not just by connecting to a smartphone or tablet via Elite's My E-Training app (included with 6 free months of use) but also all third party software and apps using the ANT+ FE-C protocol such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, and BKool. Moreover, the latest cycle computers that include the ANT+ FE-C or the Bluetooth Smart protocols can directly manage all training data parameters, including resistance adjustment.
The trainer's Qubo frame utilizes Elite's Crono System which factors in a rider's weight and power to individualize the workout and better simulate riding on the road. With the Crono System, the weight of the rider rests directly on the roller as it would happen on the road, having an influence on the effect of a rider's power output. The Qubo +'s Fast Fixing system allows clamping and release of the bike with a single hand while the trainer folds down easily when not in use.
- Magnetic resistance with wireless control of resistance level
- ANT+ wireless and Blue Tooth Smart transmission
- Total interaction between app/software/devices with ANT+ FE-C protocol
- Qubo frame features Crono System that automatically makes wheel contact with the roller and allows for realistic simulation of road riding
- Elastogel roller makes 50% less noise, reduces tire wear by 20%, and improves tire grip
- Fast fixing locking system secures the bike to the trainer in seconds
- Compatible with wheels 20" to 29" in size
- Includes 6 months free use of Elite's My E-Training app
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019