Thermoregulation is key to efficient riding in hot climates. The Endura Women's Xtract Lite Bib Shorts help keep your core temperature cool by moving sweat away from your skin. The addition of a couple of hot weather beating extras is what really sets these shorts apart, however, including a UPF 50+ treatment for the fabric and a women's specific 500 series temperature regulating pad.
If you are riding in hot climate zones, temperature regulation is the most critical challenge. The pad is one of the key areas where heat build-up can cause core body temperature to rise adversely. The Endura women's 500 series pad used in the Xtract Lite collection tackles the problem head-on, incorporating a new generation of water expelling foams. Dispersefoam, a global exclusive for Endura, features a disruptive foam cell construction that provides superior drying and dramatically improved air permeability compared to conventional PU foams. The smooth, Continuously Variable Profile and high stretch properties reduce the risk of chafing, ensuring comfort in the saddle. it also features a silver yarn fabric with cool touch and rapid drying and permanent antibacterial properties.
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra fabric
- Stretch wicking mesh upper
- Fast wicking fabric with UPF50+ ideal for hot climates
- Women's 500 series, warm weather temperature regulating pad
- Double layer with direct silicone print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Double layer soft waistband for comfort
- Reflective trims
- Selected seams flatlocked for toughness and comfort
- Seamless inside leg construction
Season: Warm Weather
Chamois: 500 Series
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2021