The Enve 65's offer exceptional value while still being loaded to the rim with high quality Enve technology. The 65's incorporate rim profiles derived from wind tunnel testing, tuned carbon lay-ups and even built in flat protection through wide hookless bead technology designed for tubeless use. With best-in-class aerodynamics and confidence inspiring cross-wind stability riders will have no excuses when it comes to putting in hard efforts for TT's and Triathlons.
- Stability – Despite its 65mm depth, the ENVE 65 offers confident handling in strong variable wind conditions.
- Comfort – ENVE 65 features a full carbon laminate that has been tuned for vibration absorption to combat fatigue over long hours in the saddle.
- Tested and developed at the Mercedes Benz Formula One wind tunnel to deliver best-in-class real-world aero performance
- Tubeless performance provides lower rolling resistance, less flats, and the ability to drop pressure for optimizing comfort, traction and efficiency
- Wide Hookless Bead dissipates impact energy and reduces the likelihood of pinch flatting
- Molded spoke holes result in a stronger and lighter rim profile
- Industry 9 101 hubs deliver a high performance ride experience
- Includes tubeless rim tape & valve stems
Wheel Size: 700c
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 622
Tire Type: Tubeless Only
Brake Type: Disc Brake (Centerlock)
Hub: Industry 9 101
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 12 x 100mm (Front), 12 x 142mm (Rear)
Drive Type (Rear Hub): Shimano/SRAM (11/12 Speed HG) or SRAM XDR
Rim: Enve Foundation 65
Rim Width: 21mm (Internal)
Spoke Count: 24H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
Weight: 1650g (XDR)
This product was added to our catalog on January 25, 2022