The Enve Adventure Carbon Fork is designed to give bikepackers a lighter weight fork option in a market dominated by steel. A carbon construction provides the strength needed for heavy packing while still remaining weight conscious. Internal Dynamo light and charger routing not only offers better aesthetics, but also protects the system. Choose the geometry that best suites your bike with the fork chip allowing for adjustable rake and axle-to-crown options.
- Three-Pack Accessory Mounts
- Fender and Rack Mounts
- Reversible Drop-Out Chips for Adjustable Axle-To-Crown and Rake
- Internal Dynamo Routing for Lights and Electronics Charging
- Low mount rack capacity of 40 lbs
- Front mount rack capacity of 22 lbs
- 3-pack mount capacity of 6.6 lbs per side
S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm (1-1/8")
Steerer Type: Tapered (1-1/8 - 1.5")
Crown Race: 40mm (1.5")
Steerer Tube Length (mm): 350mm
Maximum Tire Clearance (49mm Rake): 700 x 53mm (29 x 2.1") / 27.5 x 2.4"
Maximum Tire Clearance (55.5mm Rake): 700 x 58mm (29 x 2.3") / 27.5 x 2.6"
Front Axle: 12 x 100mm
Rotor Size (Fork): 140mm or 160mm
Axle to Crown Length: 398mm (49mm Rake), 406mm (55.5mm Rake)
Wheel Size: 27.5", 29" (700c)
Rake: 49mm or 55.5mm
Brake Mount (Fork): Flat Mount
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Saturday, September 3, 2022