Enve SES Aero Road Handlebar Description:
Your body accounts for the majority of the aerodynamic drag while riding, so in order to achieve the most efficiency in terms of aerodynamics, one must first look at their position. The SES Aero Road Bar is proven in the wind-tunnel as not only a very fast bar in itself, but also one that puts the rider into a more aerodynamic position. The bar features a unique compact geometry, thoughtful ergonomics, and internal cable management to not only increase aerodynamics and speed but also rider comfort.
Note: Listed measurements are at the drops. Width at the hoods is 5cm narrower to decrease rider frontal area.
- Carbon fiber construction provides a profile that is stiff yet compliant, reducing the transmission of road chatter to riders hands
- Aero top bar shape has been developed in the wind tunnel to maximize efficiency
- Compact geometry places the rider in a comfortable and familiar position for outstanding control
- Internal cable management hides brake and shift cables within the bar for a clean and aerodynamic finish
- Optimized for mechanical and electronic drivetrain compatibility with molded ports for internal routing
- Listed measurements are at the drops. Width at the hoods is 5cm narrower to decrease rider frontal area.
- Handlebar Type: Road (Drop Bars)
- Shape (Bend Style): Compact (Aero)
- Stem Clamp: 31.8mm
- Drop: 127mm
- Reach: 79mm
- Flare: -
- Sweep: -
- Brake Lever/Shifter Compatibility: Road (23.8mm Diameter At Mount Point)
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Color: Black
- Weight: 260g (40cm)
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2022