Surface texture is now even more slip-proof and the rubber compound softer, lending constant precise grip. It actively supports the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding – by rotating the grip area towards the steering axle by 8 % the elbows are automatically outwardly raised. Forged inner clamp, fully integrated grip end connected to the inner core (Pat. Pending) – this establishes a soft, damping grip edge, and your hand can grip right at the outer edge. Pressure is diminished from the sensitive ulnar nerve, which is located on the outside hand. Compatible with carbon handlebars.
- Recommended for: glove sizes Small / Medium (6,5 – 8,5) or for preference of smaller diameter grips
- Directional Grip Texture – opposite to hand Rotation – for maximum grip
- Improved pressure distribution in thumb area
- Tuned damping within the various grip-zones due to different material thickness inside the grip core
- Additional damping on external edges
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018