All of the ergonomic and fit benefits of the top-of-the-line Ergon road saddles are present in the base level Ergon SR3 model, just at a lesser hit to the wallet and a slight increase in weight. Ergon's engineers have done a masterful job in ensuring the SR3 provides all the comfort you need for even the most extended stints in the saddle. There's an anatomically shaped surface with a pressure relief channel, flexible side wings, as well as an upward curve at the saddle's rear that enables the rider to press into it for added stability and maximum power transfer. TiNox rails (a vanadium and titanium composition) help shave grams while providing superb strength and the composite shell hits the sweet spot perfectly of providing a balance of flex and support.
Additionally, the saddle comes in multiple widths that enable you to truly find a perfect fit that corresponds to the width of your sit bones. Riders with a sit bone width of 9-11cm should choose a small, a 11-13cm sit bone width is a size medium, while a sit bone width of 13-15cm corresponds to the large saddle.
- Anatomically shaped surface with pressure relief channel provides comfort and relief
- TiNox rails are lightweight and plenty strong
- Composite shell provides optimal balance of support and flex
- Flexible side wings optimized for biomechanical performance
- Microfiber Superlite cover is durable and easy to clean
- Upward curve at rear of saddle for rider to press back into to maximize power transfer
- 3D Progressive Setup concentrates padding where it's needed most
- Multiple widths provide means to find perfect fit for your sit bones
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019