The fizik Antares R1 Versus Evo: a long distance bike saddle with carbon-reinforced nylon shell, Wing Flex technology and a light, strong, Braided Carbon rail. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover reduces pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue.
Note: 7 x 10mm carbon rails require a compatible seatpost clamp or an adapter kit.
- R1 uses a carbon-injected nylon twin flex body for lighter weight
- Composite Carbon-reinforced nylon shell – with Wing Flex technology which enables flexibility where your thighs meet the saddle
- Light, strong, Braided Carbon rail
- Comfortable, durable Microtex cover
- Full-length comfort channel which reduces pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle
Width: 140mm (Regular), 150mm (Large)
Length: 273mm (Regular), 275mm (Large)
Rail Size: 7 x 10mm (Oversized Oval)
Rail Material: Braided Carbon
Cover Material: Synthetic (Light Microtex)
Weight: 179g (Regular), 195g (Large)