Fly Racing Warpath Shorts are an ultra-lightweight trail short that boasts exceptional breathability and ventilation for those scorching mid-summer adventures. The stretch construction paired with mesh panels on the back of the legs efficiently moves air throughout the short while also supporting the hardworking muscles. Strategically placed at the rear of the short is a stretch panel for unrestricted range of motion while in the riding position. The dual density performance chamois pad is sewn into the shorts to ensure you go without padded comfort with the Warpath shorts around your waist.
The hook and loop buckle on left side enable a secure, yet agile fit at the waist for optimum mobility. Additionally, the Warpath Shorts features belt loops for further adjustability. With zippers on all pockets and a handy 3.5" side mesh pocket for phone or accessory storage, the Warpath is equipped with just enough space to stash nutritionals for on-the-fly grubbing, and a mobile phone for quick mid-ride selfies.
- Ultra-light, breathable stretch construction for all conditions comfort
- Hook and loop buckle on left side for waist adjustability
- Mesh panels on the back of legs for venting
- Two large zippered leg vents with locking YKK zippers to keep you cool
- Rear Stretch panel on back of short for added performance
- 3.5" side mesh pocket for phone or accessory storage
- Zippers on all pockets
- Zipper pulls on front mesh pockets for easy access
- Inner liner - sewn in with dual density performance chamois pad.
- Belt loops for added adjustability
- Quick snap front closure
Manufacturer Fit: Comfort
This product was added to our catalog on March 4, 2020