The FSA Gossamer Pro 386EVO is a high-end crankset for alloy lovers. The cold-forged aluminum arms are heavily scalloped for the maximum strength to weight ratio and the versatile BB368EVO spindle is forged from an even stronger material. The chainrings are CNC machined from still-tougher 7075 aluminum, then recess-machined and pinned for rapid precise shifting. Boosting overall stiffness is FSA's ABS (Asymmetric Bolt Spacing) system with the chainring bolts strategically spaced to provide optimum strength from a 110mm BCD.
This edition of the Gossamer Pro 386EVO crankset features 46/36T chainrings which are a perfect combination for a cyclocross bike, gravel bike, or touring bike.
- Cold-forged AL6061/T6 aluminum arms for superb strength, durability, and stiffness
- Forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle
- AL7075 CNC-machined chainrings
- 46/36T chainring combination is perfect for demands of a cyclocross or gravel bike
- 110mmABS bolt circle diameter
- Chromoly chainring bolts
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 10-speed & 11-speed drivetrains
This product was added to our catalog on February 22, 2017