With bike design, every year gets better and better, and the Fuji Sportif is no exception. Designed to be an affordable road bike, the Sportif 2.1 takes geometry and technology cues from Fuji's top-level endurance road bikes and pairs it with smart components to maintain an affordable price point without sacrificing performance or style. The Sportif 2.1's endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position for enhanced comfort and the longer wheelbase increases stability for more confidence on the road. The A2-SL alloy frame is both strong and lightweight while a full-carbon monocoque fork makes this bike even lighter than before, with plenty of stiffness for increased control.
The Sportif 2.1 features a Shimano Sora 2x9-speed drivetrain and a Shimano FC-345 crankset with 50/34T chainrings that provide a wide range of gearing options plus reliable shifting. Alloy dual pivot brakes deliver plenty of stopping power and a Vera Corsa wheelset with Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28 tires provide a good balance of speed and traction. Additionally, rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility, making the Sportif 2.1 even more versatile.
- A2-SL double-butted alloy frame is both strong and lightweight
- Endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position for enhanced comfort, easing lower-back fatigue
- Longer wheelbase increases stability for more confidence on the bike
- Shimano Sora 2x9-speed drivetrain
- Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28 tires
- Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2019