With bike design, every year gets better and better, and the Fuji Sportif is no exception. Designed to be an affordable road bike, the Sportif 2.5 takes geometry and technology cues from Fuji's top-level endurance road bikes and pairs it with smart components to maintain an affordable price point without sacrificing performance or style. The Sportif 2.5's endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position for enhanced comfort and the longer wheelbase increases stability for more confidence on the road. The A2-SL alloy frame is both strong and lightweight while an alloy fork provides plenty of stiffness and control.
The 2.5 features a Shimano A070 2x7-speed drivetrain and a Fuji forged alloy 50/34T crankset for a wide range of gearing options. Alloy dual pivot brakes ensure plenty of stopping power and a Vera Corsa wheelset with Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28 tires delivers a good balance of speed and traction. Additionally, rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility, making the Sportif 2.5 even more versatile.
- A2-SL double-butted alloy frame is both strong and lightweight
- Endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position for enhanced comfort, easing lower-back fatigue
- Longer wheelbase increases stability for more confidence on the bike
- Shimano A070 2x7-speed drivetrain
- Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28 tires
- Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility
This product was added to our catalog on March 14, 2019