'Cross racing, gravel-grinding, commuting, or wicked-weather training, the Fuji Cross 1.1 cyclocross bike covers them all. The all-new A6-SL super-butted aluminum frame is a class-leading 1300g and is perfect for hopping barriers or stomping up the steepest inclines. Light as it is, the Cross 1.1 delivers when you put the power down, even in the sloppiest conditions and deepest sand pits. Lightweight, fast and stable, the Cross 1.1 is here to take you to your next podium or on your next adventure.
In addition to the A6-SL 6066 aluminum frame, the Cross 1.1 features a full carbon monocoque fork to absorb chatter and handle the demands of any 'cross course. SRAM Force CX-1 11-speed components deliver consistent performance across the board, every time. The Quark Prime Carbon crankset is power-ready and sports a single 42T chainring with SRAM's X-SYNC tooth profile that keeps your chain in place on even the roughest terrain. A SRAM 11-32T cassette provides a wide range of gear options to tackle anything the course or the road throws your way. A SRAM Force CX-1 Double Tap shifter offers super-reliable, precision gear changes while the SRAM Force CX-1 hydraulic disc brakes ensure superb, all-condition stopping power.
Where the rubber meets the race course you'll appreciate the Oval 723 Disc wheels and Challenge Grifo 700x33 tires. Together, you've got the recipe for aggressive riding in a variety of conditions so you can leave the competition behind. Both front and rear wheels feature a thru-axle set-up that adds to the wheelset's stiffness and all-around performance.
- A6-SL super-butted aluminum frame
- Full carbon fiber monocoque fork with tapered steerer
- SRAM Force CX-1 1x11-speed drivetrain for reliable, precision gear changes in even the nastiest of conditions
- Quark Prime Carbon crankset is power-ready and sports a 42T chainring
- SRAM Force CX-1 hydraulic disc brakes
- Oval Concepts 723 Disc wheels with front/rear thru-axle set-up
- Challenge Grifo 700x33c tires are rock-solid all-arounders
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019