The Fuji Finest 1.9 Disc features an A2-SL aluminum frame, which is lightweight and durable, making it ideal for road riding. It also utilizes women's-specific geometry, offering a shorter top tube and more standover clearance. The FC-440 full-carbon monocoque fork not only shaves weight, it also navigates smoothly.
For an easy-going ride, the Fuji Finest 1.9 features a smooth Shimano Claris 2x8-speed drivetrain. Its 16 gear options can tackle anything from speedy downhills, to stop and go traffic, to steep ascents you might face out on the road. For increased stability and comfort, the Finest 1.9 Disc road bike features slightly wider Kenda tires at 700x28. These tires help to keep you relaxed during long cycling trips. For excellent stopping power, the Finest 1.9 features reliable Tektro Mira mechanical disc brakes. These brakes provide responsive performance in all weather conditions.
- Lightweight and durable A2-SL alloy frame is nimble and quick
- FC-440 full-carbon monocoque fork shaves off extra weight
- Shimano Claris 2x8-speed drivetrain shifts smoothly
- Tektro Mira mechanical brakes provide reliable, all-weather stopping power
- Double-wall Vera Corsa wheels wrapped in Kenda 700x28 tires provide a smooth ride
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019