The Fuji Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1090g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight.
The Roubaix 1.1 Disc features an A6-SL super-butted alloy frame and full carbon fork for that perfect balance of lightweight and stiffness. Internal cable routing adds for clean aesthetics, improved aerodynamics and longer lasting cable life. Shimano 11-speed components including Ultegra shift/brake levers and derailleurs plus a 105 cassette are paired with an Oval Concepts 52/36T crankset to offer efficient power transfer as well as smooth and reliable shifting. The Oval Concepts 524 Disc wheelset uses front and rear thru-axles for stiffness and stability while Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires will keep things fast and nimble out on the road. And finally, Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes provide a no-fuss system with plenty of all-weather stopping power.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
- FC440 full carbon fork with tapered steerer tube
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11-speed drivetrain
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes
- Internal cable routing for clean aesthetics and long cable life
- Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
- Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019