The Fuji Roubaix 1.1 Women's Road Bike was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum road bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1090g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight.
The Roubaix 1.1 Women's features an A6-SL super-butted alloy frame and full carbon fork for that perfect balance of light weight and stiffness. Internal cable routing provides clean aesthetics, improved aerodynamics, and longer lasting cable life. The Roubaix 1.1 Women's features a high-performance drivetrain with Shimano Ultegra 8000 shift/brake levers and derailleurs ensures crisp, precision gear changes. A forged aluminum Oval Concepts crankset with 52/36T chainrings paired with a Shimano 105 11-28T cassette enables you to handle grades of all kinds without sacrificing big gears for power. Furthermore, the Oval Concepts 527 wheelset with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires will keep things fast and nimble out on the road.
- A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame is exceptionally lightweight, stiff, and durable
- Full carbon FC-440 fork with tapered 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" steerer
- Oval Concepts women's-specific saddle
- Shimano Ultegra 8000 11-speed components (shift/brake levers, derailleurs, brakes) for crisp gear changes and superb performance
- Mid-compact Oval Concepts 500 crankset w/ 52/36T chainrings combined with 11-speed Shimano 105 11-28T cassette provides gear ratios for a wide variety of terrain
- Oval Concepts 527 wheels outfitted with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires
- Dependable Oval Concepts alloy stem, handlebar, and seatpost
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019