The Fuji Roubaix 1.7 road bike features the lightweight and durable Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame with a PIIS BB86 bottom bracket shell that provides more surface area to attach a larger down tube and chainstays for better stability and stiffness under load. The FC-440 carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer reduces weight and vibrations in the front to improve overall stability and handling.
The Roubaix 1.7 features a Shimano Sora 2x9-speed drivetrain that delivers smooth, reliable gear changes while the 52/36T chainrings and 11-28T cassette provide a wide range of gear options to tackle any terrain. The Vera Corsa alloy clincher wheels are light and fast while the Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25 folding tires are durable and smooth-rolling.
- Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame is lightweight, stiff, and durable
- FC-440 carbon fiber fork w/ tapered carbon steerer ensures responsive handling
- Shimano Sora 2x9-speed drivetrain provides smooth, efficient gear changes
- Oval Concepts 520 alloy crankset with 52/36T chainrings combined with 11-28T cassette delivers a wide range of gear ratios to tackle any terrain
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25 tires roll super-smooth
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019