The Fuji Sportif 1.5 disc road bike features a sleek, sporty look and comfort geometry to please everyone from seasoned riders to beginners alike. The Sportif 1.5 disc is not only a great fitness bike, but it can handle gravel racing, gran fondos, or exploring the country roads in your area. It features the lightweight and durable Fuji A2-SL compact double-butted alloy frame with a hydroformed top and down tubes, and a PIIS BB86 bottom bracket shell that provides more surface area to attach a larger down tube and chainstays for enhanced stiffness. The FC-770 fork features aerodynamically bonded carbon blades and a tapered aluminum alloy steerer that reduce weight and vibration in the front to improve overall stability and handling.
The Sportif 1.5 disc sports a Shimano Sora/Tiagra 2x9-speed drivetrain that provides smooth, precision gear changes while the ProMax Render-R mechanical disc brakes are reliable in all weather conditions. Additionally, Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28 tires have the durability to log plenty of miles plus provide comfort over rougher terrain.
- Lightweight and durable Fuji A2-SL compact double-butted alloy frame with a hydroformed top and down tubes, and a PIIS BB86 bottom bracket shell
- FC-770 fork features aerodynamically bonded carbon blades and a tapered aluminum alloy steerer
- Shimano Sora/Tiagra 2x9-speed drivetrain for precision, smooth gear changes
- ProMax Render-R mechanical disc brakes ensure all-weather stopping power
- Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28 tires are durable and smooth-rolling
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019