Incredible value, fitness fun, and great performance can all be yours with the Fuji Sportif 2.3 road bike. This bike's broad appeal starts with its sporty look and comfort geometry that everyone from seasoned riders to beginners love. But look a little closer, and you'll see there's plenty of performance packed into the Sportif 2.3.
Fuji created comfort geometry that puts you in a more upright riding position - a position that relieves pressure and reduces fatigue so you can ride longer. The Sportif 2.3 features the lightweight and durable Fuji A2-SL compact double-butted alloy frame. Top and down tubes are made using the hydroforming process for increased strength and durability.
The Sportif 2.3 includes the ever-reliable Shimano Sora/Claris 2x8-speed drivetrain, with an 11-32T 8-speed cassette paired with a 50/34 T compact crank to provide gearing for speed on the flats as well as taking the sting out of climbing hills. The Vera Corsa DPM27 double-walled rims are light and durable and are topped with Vera Helios 700x25 tires for durability to handle highway or country miles. Oval Concepts components complete the Sportif 2.3, including the comfortable Oval Concepts 301 handlebar with padded suede tape and the Oval Concepts R300 saddle with steel rails.
- Fuji A2-SL alloy frame is stiff, durable and lightweight
- FC-770 carbon fiber fork is lightweight and smooths out road vibrations
- Frame geometry provides a more upright riding position for increased comfort
- Shimano Sora/Claris 2x8-speed shifters and derailleurs ensure reliable, precision gear changes
- Vera Helios 700x25 tires are durable and smooth-rolling
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019