The Fuji Supreme 3.0 Limited Edition women's bike is your ticket to inspired road riding. The Supreme 3.0 LE frame, with women's-specific geometry, is made from Fuji's C5 carbon fiber that's stiff, light, and responsive. A BB86 bottom bracket shell increases the bottom bracket area in order to attach a larger down tube and seat tube, and larger chainstays for lateral and vertical frame compliance. Up front, a full carbon fiber fork with a tapered steerer ensures added stiffness as well as responsive handling.
Shimano's 105 11-speed components pack all of the technology of its higher end cousins, Ultegra and Dura-Ace, into a value-conscious package. With a mid-compact 52x36T Oval Concepts crank and a Shimano 105 11-28T cassette, you'll have the gears to tackle the steep stuff without sacrificing any high-end speed. Shifting is crisp, responsive, and dependable. The 105 groupset is a truly a workhorse, a compliment to its durability and longevity.
Oval Concepts parts round out the Supreme 3.0 LE's build, from the performance-oriented Oval Concepts 327 wheelset with Vittoria Zaffiro Slick tires to the women's-specific Oval Concepts 300 saddle. The Oval Concepts seatpost, stem, and handlebar are the epitome of reliable, value-laden parts.
- Women's-specific fit
- C5 carbon fiber frame is lightweight, strong, and stiff
- FC-440 full carbon fiber fork with tapered steerer
- Shimano 105 11-speed components for smooth, reliable gear changes
- Mid-compact Oval Concepts cranks with 52/36T chainrings paired with 11-28T 11-speed cassette ensure a range of gears for any terrain
- Oval Concepts 327 wheels with Vittoria Zaffiro Slick 700x25 tires
- Oval Concepts 300 women's saddle
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019