Designed for one thing, to win medals - Fuji's commitment to the sport of track racing is evident in the Track Elite. This frameset features Fuji's C10 carbon with RIB technology and a reinforced I Beam that runs the length of the down tube and fork blades. This frame is wind-tunnel tested and FEA-modeled to optimize the shape that can translate into a real advantage in competition. Testing showed that airfoil shapes may be aerodynamically efficient but can compromise frame rigidity. That's where the Elite comes in. Fuji overcame these obstacles by using a wide cross-section tube, which not only cuts through the wind but also increases stiffness for better power transfer. For track racers looking for every advantage and want to build their own bike from the ground up, this is where you start.
- C10 carbon frame with RIB technology. A Reinforced I Beam runs the length of the downtube and the fork blades
- Designed with all-around Omnium geometry well suited for every track event
- Developed in the A2 wind tunnel with optimized tube shapes for ultimate aerodynamic efficiency
- Solid, stainless steel dropouts
- Includes FSA headset with 1-1/8" upper - 1-1/2" lower
- Includes Oval Concepts aero carbon seatpost
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019