The Fuji Track Pro Track Bike is your ticket to some serious speed and performance on the velodrome. Its frame is constructed of A6-SL custom-butted alloy in a tight, traditional track geometry. Like most straight-up track bikes, the carbon fork (with an alloy steerer) features a straight rake for aggressive handling. The drivetrain features a TruVativ Omnium track crankset with a 48x15T fixed gear drivetrain. Furthermore, the frame and fork are drilled for brakes in case you want to head out on the street.
- A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame with aero-shaped down tube, hydroformed top tube and integrated head tube
- FC-770 straight blade carbon fork w/ 1-1/8" alloy steerer
- TruVativ Omnium crankset w/ 48x15T fixed gear drivetrain
- Oval Concepts 300T Track handlebar
- Oval Concepts aero alloy clincher wheelset
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x23 tires
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019