The Fuji Nevada 1.0 29" mountain bike is designed to take your off-road riding to the next level courtesy of the simplicity and grandeur of its hardtail design. The Nevada is designed with Fuji's A2-SL custom aluminum tubing and PowerCurve down tube. The PowerCurve adds ample support against trail impact and improves handling, while the S-bend chain stays further reduce frame vibration which can decrease pedaling performance and increase muscle fatigue. Up front, the RockShox 30 Silver TK Solo Air 29 suspension fork features 100mm of terrain-smoothing travel. Additionally, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes equipped with 180mm/160mm rotors delivers superb, controlled stopping power in all conditions.
The Nevada 1.0 29er has an exceptionally reliable 2x11-speed Shimano SLX and Deore XT drivetrain. The Shadow design on the Deore XT rear derailleur keeps it free from snagging trail debris while the SLX Rapid Fire shifters effortlessly click and push the chain up and down the 11-42T Shimano cassette. You'll have a wide range of gears at your fingertips to find the perfect ratio for the conditions at hand. Vera Terra 29er wheels are paired with Schwalbe Smart Sam 29x2.1" tires that offer great traction on a variety of trail conditions.
- AS-2L custom-butted aluminum frame is lightweight plus designed to take a beating
- RockShox 30 Silver TK Solo Air 29 suspension fork delivers 100mm of travel
- Shimano SLX and Deore XT 2x11-speed drivetrain with Rapid Fire shifters
- Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes deliver superb stopping power in all conditions
- Solid Vera Terra wheels and 29x2.1" Schwalbe Smart Sam tires
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019