This is the Garmin Edge 830 GPS performance cycling computer. The Edge 830 features many dynamic performance monitoring and insight tools to help you improve, while also offering a peace of mind.
- Cycling safety features like incident detection/assistance
- On-device route planner & POI search
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing to help you feel like a local in new towns, and for mountain biking, it includes integrated Trailforks data
- When paired with compatible sensors, dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on many aspects of your training like VO2 max, recovery, training balance, and many others
- Customizable with the Connect IQ™ Store
- MTB dynamics track things such as jump count, distance, hang time, and other measurements.
Display: 2.6" color touchscreen
Dimensions: 1.9” x 3.2” x 0.8”
Weight: 2.8 oz (79.1 g)
Battery Life: 20 hours/40 hours on battery save mode
Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth, & Wifi
- Edge 830
- Flush out-front mount
- Standard mount
- USB cable
I chose the 830 Edge because of its smaller size.
Its still packed with great features, but not so big looking on your MTB stem mount.