The smaller-sized Fenix® 6S Sapphire multisport GPS watch adds mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts — without adding bulk to your wrist. A first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track — providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course, plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates.
This watch is designed for a diversity of activities, with preloaded TOPO maps and an enhanced wrist heart rate monitor with Pulse Ox sensing of blood oxygen saturation. Control how various settings and sensors impact battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly, and saving battery life. The Sapphire edition adds the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
Designed for all-day wearability and versatility, this device puts advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates right at your fingertips.
- Fit for performance with a sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.2” sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Enhanced wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro™ system for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusteNavigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts
- Multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support
- Built-in sensors for 3-axis compass; gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Garmin Pay™ payments compatible (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
- Music storage with premium streaming service support
- Smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
Battery performance: Up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode, up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 20 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 34 days in battery saver watch mode
Lens material: Sapphire Crystal
Bezel material: Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
Strap material: Silicone
Display:1.2" (30.4mm diameter)
Water rating: 10 ATM/100 meters
Note: The data provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate. Also, this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition. Music streaming may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider
This product was added to our catalog on August 29, 2019