Power isn't just for roadies anymore. Garmin Rally XC200 Power Meter Pedals bring the convenience of pedal-based power meters to the dirt. Tested to the extreme, the Rally is designed to be reliable, durable, and facilitate quick transfer between bikes. With Bluetooth and ANT+ compatibility, Rally pedals sync with all your favorite devices and apps including Garmin Connect, Tacx, Strava, TrainingPeaks, TrainerRoad, and more. To top things off, the Rally features a transferable spindle that can be installed with other Rally pedal bodies (sold separately). This makes it possible to use the same power meter with both road and mountain cleats. Includes: right-side power pedal and left-side non-power pedal.
- Installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring power and cadence.
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with Shimano SPD cleats.
- Edge® cycling computer compatibility and the Garmin Connect™ app makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favorite apps for even more analysis, data sharing and route planning.
- Ready for more? Easily upgrade to a dual-sensing system at any time.
Side: Single Right-Side Power (Includes Non-Power Left Pedal)
Battery Type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
Battery Life: Up To 120 Hours
Water Resistance: IPX7
Max Rider Weight: 230 lbs (105 kg)
Cleat Type: SPD (Shimano Mountain)
Q-Factor: 53 mm/55 mm w/ Supplied Spacing Washer
Stack Height: 13.5 mm
Communication: ANT+, Bluetooth
Pedal Type: Mountain
Cleat Interface: Garmin Rally/Shimano SPD
Cleats Included: Yes
Pedal Clips: Dual-Sided Clip In
Pedal Configuration: Clip Only
Spindle Size: 9/16" (Standard)
This product was added to our catalog on April 2, 2021