The Vector 3 is a direct-measurement power meter that delivers reliable, accurate data. Easy to install and pair with Garmin devices and apps.
- Communicate with Garmin Connect Mobile via Bluetooth for data syncing and software updates
- Measure balance, cadence and advanced cycling dynamics to show how and where user is producing power
- Sleek, podless design for improved cornering clearance and stack height for smarter ergonomics
- Integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem to allow easy updates via Garmin watches, Edge computers or phones
- Installs like any other pedal for easy transfers between bikes
|Pedal Type||Single Sided Clipless|
|Cleat Interface||Look KeO|
|Spindle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Pedal Body Material||Composite|
This product was added to our catalog on March 12, 2019
I wanted to believe that pedals that were manufactured recently had solved these problems.
I called Nashbar to ask for details on when the pedals were made or received and they told me they had just re-stocked recently.
Bought the pedals and it took me all of 3 minutes to set and then link to Garmin Edge computer.
The power meter function has worked flawlessly since I got them 3 weeks ago.
Power data is comparable to data I get from a Keiser stationary bike.
Amount of data and reports is amazing...
Thus far... after 6 rides averaging 30 miles each, I am happy with how these work and happy with the purchase experience.