The Giro Altalux - available only at Nashbar - is exactly what you need in a high performance road shoe that doesn't break the bank. Its injected nylon sole is a sure-fire means to apply power to the pedals and the Universal Cleat Mount fits both 3-bolt and 2-bolt cleat/pedal systems for the ultimate in versatility. A precision fit is ensured via the retention system which features both a BOA reel set-up plus a Velcro strap across the fore-foot. The BOA system is superb at delivering a super-snug fit without any hot spots while the hook and loop strap adds an extra degree of security and adjustability regarding fit. Additionally, the Altalux's perforated synthetic leather and mesh upper provides superb ventilation to keep your feet cool and comfortable in warm conditions.
- Injected nylon outsole offers a rigid, stable and efficient pedaling platform
- Universal Cleat Mount accommodates 3-bolt and 2-bolt cleats
- 1 BOA reel system and 1 hook and loop strap combine to ensure a precision fit
- High quality, synthetic leather upper with air mesh is breathable and supple
- 4mm layer of EVA foam cushioning on footbed
- Weight: 560 grams/pair (size 42)
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019