Giro created the Bishop MIPS helmet for riders in search of the classic Giro fit but in need of an extra-large size. Inspired by the sleek lines and serious ventilation of the Revel and Verona models, this helmet is equally at home on pavement and dirt, and its In-Mold construction keeps it light without compromising durability. The on-the-fly adjustable Acu Dial system makes it easy to custom-tune the fit for maximum comfort and stability.
The Bishop MIPS also features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) as standard equipment. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts and this added technology does not compromise fit, ventilation, or style.
- In-Mold construction reduces weight without compromising strength
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts
- 22 vents deliver cooling airflow
- Acu Dial fit system provides easy, single-handed fit tension adjustment
- Ponytail compatible
- Snap-fit visor with reinforced anchor points shields eyes from glare, rain, and debris
- Reflective rear decal enhances visibility in low-light conditions
This product was added to our catalog on August 30, 2016