The Giro Factor Techlace road shoes set a new standard for race-ready, high performance road footwear. These shoes are all about delivering a super-lightweight shoe that's also exceptionally comfortable, and it begins with the signature retention system. These shoes utilize both the Techlace system - eliminating D-rings and other hardware with laces to provide a more supple feel across the forefoot - as well as a Boa IP 1 dial that delivers fast, intuitive micro-adjustments for tightening and loosening.
Power transfer is optimized by the Easton EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber outsole which is among the lightest, thinnest, and stiffest pedaling platforms on the road to ensure you have a direct connection to the pedals. The Factor Techlace's upper is constructed with Evofiber SL, which is durable yet highly breathable microfiber in a one-piece design.
- Easton EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber sole ensures exceptional power transfer and light weight
- One-piece design premium Evofiber SL microfiber upper is lightweight, breathable, supple, and durable
- Techlace and Boa IP 1 dial retention system make it easy to achieve a precision fit
- SuperNatural Fit Kit combines a cycling-specific footbed with an adjustable arch support kit to enhance fit and pedaling efficiency
- X-Static anti-microbial fiber footbed construction combines comfortable cushioning with effective moisture management
- 3-bolt cleat compatible
- Weight: 420 grams/pair (size 42.5)
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019