The Giro Grynd Shoes are solid, versatile footwear for both pedaling and walking, indoors or out, which makes them ideal for mountain biking, general fitness riding, touring, or even spin class. They feature a breathable, supportive microfiber and mesh upper with laces and a hook-and-loop lace keeper strap closure system for a secure fit. A molded, 2-bolt cleat compatible shank and EVA outsole means premium comfort on and off the bike. Rubber walking zones keep the cleat out of your way, so you can wear these shoes anytime, plus, since they don't scream "cycling shoes", you may want to wear them even when you're not heading out on a ride.
- Microfiber and mesh upper is durable, breathable and supple
- Molded shank with optimized 2-bolt cleat zone for pedaling efficiency
- Molded EVA outsole with rubber walking zones feels for off-the-bike comfort
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support is versatile and comfy
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment keep your feet fresh
- Traditional lace closure with hook-and-loop lace keeper strap ensures your laces stay out of the drivetrain
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019