The Giro Soltero Boa mountain shoes feature a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for durability and improved grip on rocks and roots. The reinforced toe box boasts a rubber toe-guard for greater durability, while still remaining comfortable enough to wear everyday. The Boa L6 dial closure system, hook-and-loop forefoot strap, plus supple microfiber upper ensure that these shoes stay steady on your feet. Those features, combined with the stiff and efficient nylon sole, create a shoe that rivals the performance of more expensive composite designs. Other highlights for the Giro Soltero Boa include aggressive lugs for improved traction, toe spike compatibility, and a supportive EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment.
- Boa L6 dial closure system plus hook-and-loop forefoot strap keep your feet comfortable and secure
- Nylon sole is plenty stiff for pedaling efficiency
- Aggressive rubber lugs for improved traction
- Comfortable and supple microfiber upper
- Supportive EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- 2-bolt cleat compatible
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019