The most advanced helmet Giro has ever made, the Synthe MIPS is the pinnacle of road helmet design. It combines the performance gains of an aerodynamic profile and light weight with great cooling power to enhance rider comfort and efficiency in road rides and races. The compact form slips through the air with ease across multiple yaw and head angles, and offers greater cooling power than the Aeon. Key features include the Roc Loc Air fit system with 2-way fit tuning and Aero Mesh Panels with a dedicated port for securely docking sunglasses as you ride. Furthermore, this limited edition Synthe MIPS helmet features a Team Cinelli Chrome graphics treatment.
The Synthe MIPS also features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) as standard equipment. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts and this added technology does not compromise fit, ventilation, or style.
- Limited edition Team Cinelli Chrome graphics
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner plus Roll Cage internal reinforcement delivers a lighter, more durable, and better ventilated design
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts
- 26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling ensure cooling comfort
- Roc Loc Air retention system
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle shaves grams and enhances comfort
- Dedicated port for securely docking sunglasses as you ride
- Ponytail compatible
- Weight: 270 grams
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019