You'll certainly be at home in the woods with a pair of Giro Timbre mountain shoes on your feet. The Timbre's synthetic and mesh upper is plenty tough, yet keeps you perfectly comfortable as the mercury rises. The nylon and EVA sole provides a firm platform for pedaling efficiency while ensuring there's just enough give to make walking a pleasure. And speaking of walking, the Timbre sports an impressively rugged tread to keep you firmly planted to the ground when hike-a-bike sections or just simply strolling around are in the cards.
- Synthetic and mesh upper is supportive and breathable
- Nylon/EVA sole ensures pedaling efficiency while providing just enough flex for walking stints off the bike
- Traditional lace closure coupled with a hook and loop strap ensures a precision fit
- Rugged sole ensures plenty of traction and bite for walking on the trail
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment on footbed
- 2-bolt pedal system compatible
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019