Every aspect of the Giro Trans road shoes is meticulously designed to maximize performance on long-distance rides. An Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole transfers power directly to your pedals for excellent pedaling efficiency and performance. A supple microfiber upper conforms to your foot, an acclaimed SuperNatural Fit last with adjustable arch support adds comfort, an antimicrobial treatment absorbs odors, and a ratchet closure with wide offset velcro straps ensures a custom fit.
- Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole is super-lightweight and rigid
- SuperNatural Fit last hugs the foot closely without binding, crowding or discomfort
- High quality, microfiber upper is breathable, supple, and water-resistant
- Aegis foot bed treatment provides an antimicrobial barrier to eliminate odors, discoloration and fading
- Wide offset straps, including "D-ring" mid-foot strap, eliminate pressure points
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019