When it comes to fit, adjustability, and performance, the Giro Women's Raes Techlace Road Shoes are in a class all their own. One of the hallmark design features are the shoe's Techlace system which replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot. Additionally, the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. Working in conjunction with the Techlace system making it easy to achieve a perfect fit is a Boa L6 dial that provides 1mm adjustment increments when tightening and easy pull-to-release function for quick in and out of the shoe.
The Raes Techlace features a lightweight bonded and welded breathable upper and an Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole for optimal comfort and pedaling efficiency. Inside the shoe, Giro's SuperNatural Fit footbed features adjustable arch supports for a truly personalized fit.
- Women's-specific fit
- Techlace technology plus a Boa L6 dial for a perfect fit every ride
- Easton EC70 carbon composite sole is super-stiff and plenty light
- Welded and bonded synthetic upper
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- Footbed features Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Replaceable walking pads
- Toe and heel microfiber reinforcements
- 3-bolt cleat compatible
- Weight: 460 grams/pair (size 39)
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019