If you're looking for a 27.5" full suspension mountain bike, then the 2016 edition of the GT Sensor AL Expert is one of the best options out there -- with a stiff, light and durable 6069 alloy frame, excellent drivetrain, and great component spec that let this bike tackle almost anything the trail throws at you.
The Sensor AL Expert starts with a Fox Performance FLOAT DPS shock delivering a smooth 130mm of rear wheel travel. This is mated up to a Fox Performance 34 FLOAT fork for 140mm of front wheel travel as well. The Sensor Expert features a Shimano Deore/SLX 2x10-speed drivetrain, with braking duties handled by Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. This great mixture delivers the efficiency you need and durability to keep you riding for years to come. Furthermore, the Sensor Expert's 27.5" wheels roll over anything in your path without sacrificing acceleration.
- COR Trail Philosophy, 6069 Hydroformed Aluminum frame, 130mm travel Independent Drivetrain AOS Suspension System
- Fox Racing Shox Float DPS Air Shock
- Fox Performance 34 FLOAT fork for 140mm of travel
- Shimano Deore/SLX 2x10-speed drivetrain for precise, reliable gear changes
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for superb all-condition stopping power
- All Terra dropper post
- 27.5" Maxxis Ardent tires provide exceptional grip and bite
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019