If you're the kind of rider who commutes for fun, likes to roll down to the park on the weekends, and takes on the occasional charity ride, you need something as versatile as you. The 2016 edition of the GT Transeo 4.0 Hybrid Bike features comfortable geometry and a lightweight, durable frame so you can make your ride exactly what you want it to be.
The Transeo 4.0 features a hydroformed aluminum frame complemented by a SR Suntour suspension fork with 75mm of travel plus a hydraulic lockout for climbing or efficient road riding. Shimano provides a 3x8-speed Altus drivetrain to help tackle nearly any road grade with Rapid Fire Plus shifters that are easy and intuitive to use. Additionally, Innova LandTracker tires with puncture resistance and powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes keep your riding safe and smooth.
- 6061 alloy frame for strength and durability
- SR Suntour NVX suspension fork with 75mm of travel
- Shimano 3x8-speed drivetrain for smooth shifting and a wide range of gearing options
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for confident stopping power in all conditions
- 700x35 Innova LandTracker tires roll smooth and feature puncture protection technology
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019